Application and Payment Procedure Step 1
Access the online booking form at “ura-vb.org.hk” / Make booking in person at Management Office of H6 CONET on G/F, The Center
- Check sessions availability
- Select “Multi-Function Rooms” and “Booking Period”
- Complete application form and upload the copies of registration documents and detailed proposal
Note: maximum file size for each document: 5 Mb
- Agree to terms and conditions
After the submission of the application, the applicant organisation will receive an email of acknowledgement receipt. The notification of application result will be given within 2 working days.
If the information / document submitted is insufficient, the applicant organisation will be notified to submit supplementary information / document.
If the application is accepted, the system will email a barcode invoice to the applicant with the total amount of licence fee for the payment.
If the application is not accepted, the URA will issue a letter to the unsuccessful applicant organisation.
The applicant organisation should settle the payment of booking fee within 5 working days upon notification of successful application at the following methods, failing so, the application will not be considered.
- Crossed cheque and made payable to “Urban Renewal Authority”submit in person or by post to the Management Office of H6 CONET located at G/F of The Center.
(Post-dated cheque or cash will not be accepted for payment)
- Bar-code Invoice. Payers must print the hardcopy invoice and bring it to 7-Eleven store to make payment. Please keep the receipt for verification.
(Only payment at 7-Eleven store is accepted if the booking is made within 4-7 working days prior to the commencement of the proposed activity)
After payment received, the applicant organisation will receive an email of confirmation of the booking within 3 working days.